Wax Print Pencil Skirt
A fun twist on a classic business skirt, the Wax Print Pencil Skirt comes in a range of wax prints all sourced from markets in Senegal and Ghana. The fit is snug, and the skirt sits just above the knee.
The Wax Print Pencil Skirts were made by Diogomaye Lô in Dakar, Senegal. Diogomaye has been making to-measure clothes for over 20 years and now runs a small atelier in Saint-Louis.
Fabric and Care
- The Wax Print Pencil Skirt is available in a range of different patterns, including Nkrumah’s Pencil
- The fabric is 100% cotton, but needs to be treated gently as the dye may run
- Please wash on a delicate cycle or hand wash garment
- Fitted with concealed zip
- Fabric sourced at Marche HLM and Marche Sandaga in Dakar, Senegal
- Limited pieces in GTP fabric sourced in Accra, Ghana
S, M, L, XL
Price and Availability
- Edition: each piece is one-of-a-kind
- Price: $45
We have used the same basic pattern to make this skirt in a range of print fabrics. This means that for each kind of print, there is only one or two pieces available. We do not have every print available in every size (however all the prints are beautiful!).If you let us know your size, we can tell you which prints are available.