Wax Print Blazer
The Wax Print Blazer is a fun, feminine take on the classic blazer. Available in a range of wax prints, the open front blazer features notched lapels with a curved cut and a fitted waist.
The Wax Print Blazers were made by Diogomaye Lô in Dakar, Senegal. Diogomaye has been making to-measure clothes for over 20 years and now runs a small atelier in Saint-Louis.
Fabric and Care
- The Wax Print Blazer is available in a range of different patterns, including Coquillage and Nkrumah’s Pencil
- The fabric is 100% cotton, but needs to be treated gently as the dye may run
- Please wash on a delicate cycle or hand wash garment
- Enclosed pockets
- Long length sleeves can be worn long or cuffed for a casual look
- Vent split to the back hem
- Regular fit
- Fully lined with a black polyester-cotton blend fabric
- Fabric sourced at Marche HLM and Marche Sandaga in Dakar, Senegal
S, M, L, XL
Price and Availability
- Edition: each piece is one-of-a-kind
- Price: $65
We have used the same basic pattern to make this blazer in a range of print fabrics. This means that for each kind of print, there is only one or two pieces available. We do not have every print available in every size (however all the prints are beautiful!).If you let us know your size, we can tell you which prints are available.