A classic sleeveless shirt made with a beautiful linen-silk fabric, which feels deliciously soft and light against the skin. The shirt is buttoned up with oyster shell buttons and features darts at the bust. Available in snow-white.
The white Chemise is handmade by Lan Anh in Hanoi, Vietnam. Taught to sew by her mother at the age of 15, Lan Anh has been tailoring clothes for more than thirty years. She runs a small tailoring business and employs two staff.
Fabric and Care
- Fabric: Linen-Silk
- Please wash on a delicate cycle or hand wash garment
- Iron on low heat as the fabric is made of silk
- Curved hem
- Relaxed fit
- Fabric sourced from Ninh Hiep Fabric Market
- Oyster shell buttons sourced from Nga
S, M, L
Price and Availability
- Edition: fifteen pieces produced
- Price: $40