A simple sleeveless shift dress made with a beautiful cotton-silk fabric and featuring a cheeky peekaboo back. Made to fall just below the thighs, this dress is enclosed by gold metal buttons which line the back of the dress from the neck all the way down. It comes with two square side pockets. Available in navy.
The Peekaboo Dress is handmade by Lan Anh in Hanoi, Vietnam. Taught to sew by her mother at the age of 15, Lan Anh has been tailoring clothes for more than thirty years. She runs a small tailoring business and employs two staff.
Fabric and Care
- Fabric: Cotton-Silk
- Please wash on a delicate cycle or hand wash garment
- Iron on low heat as the fabric is made of silk
- The dress is double layered to help retain its structure and ensure your modesty!
- Relaxed fit
- Fabric sourced from Ninh Hiep Fabric Market
S, M, L, XL
Price and Availability
- Edition: twenty pieces produced
- Price: $70